Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

Would like to know the age and value of a cut glass trinket

Would like to know the age and value of a cut glass trinket dish with a hallmarked silver lid .Thank You

I'd like to see the item and the marks, writing or labels on the bottom or back.

If you are on a computer, use the blue document with up arrow symbol by the SEND

to browse your device for a photo.

Write any word in the message box

then choose only ONE picture then send. It will not let you do several at once.

On mobile phone,text them or upload them.

-Rarewares

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Hallmark
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Jar

This is an English cut glass and sterling silver oval dresser jar made in the year 1943 in Birmingham, England by (unknown maker, obscured)

valued at 90GBP resale.

Please scroll to the top of this page and click all five stars to end this one. On mobile phone or app,
write Five Stars or click on five stars if you see them on your page.
Bonuses are also welcome!

To have me do another item, look for the ask another question option and write For Rarewares when you get to that page.

Or use this link and write For Rarewares Only under my picture (very important to write my name-rarewares-)
https://www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-rarewares/