Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

Please could you date and value this Royal Doulton plate for

Please could you date and value this Royal Doulton plate for me ? Will add photos .Thanks

Lets see the back

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
File attached (66S117V)

This is a platter made by Royal Doulton of England in pattern D6157 named the Hampton pattern made in the early 1900s valued at $20 resale.

Please scroll to the top of this page and click all five stars to end this one. On mobile phone or app,
write Five Stars or click on five stars if you see them on your page.
Bonuses are also welcome!

To have me do another item, look for the ask another question option and write For Rarewares when you get to that page.
Or use this link and write For Rarewares Only under my picture (very important to write my name-rarewares-)
https://www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-rarewares/

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
the back of the horseshoe