ncsunburst
ncsunburst, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antique Dealer
61108514

I have a Half hunter pocket watch. Gold plated in Dennison

I have a Half hunter pocket watch. Gold plated in Dennison Star Case. Zenith movement. Working. Inscribed to say it was presented to my grandfather for 50 years service to Tootal Broadhurst Lee Co. Ltd in 1954. Is it of any value ??
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Why has it taken over an hour to get a response ??

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. I'm a member of NAWCC The National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors. Let me do a little research and I'll be back shortly. Thanks Mike

Hi, After my research your ANTIQUE ZENITH GOLD PLATED HALF HUNTER POCKET WATCH. THE WATCH HAS ROMAN NUMERALS ON THE TOP WATCH COVER, INSIDE HAS A WHITE PORCELAIN DIAL, ROMAN NUMERALS, SUBSIDIARY SECOND DIAL. THIS HAS AN ENGLISH GOLD PLATED STAR CASE BY QUALITY MAKER ALD DENNISON CASE. MECHANICAL WIND WATCH style dates to the late 1940's to early 1950's and has a value in today's market at auction with similar examples in good body & working condition £275.00 + to excellent body & working condition £350.00 + depending on the collector or consumer. I hope this helps you. Thanks Mike
If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask
PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer by
using the stars so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.
The stars are located at the top of the page RATE YOUR EXPERT 5 stars being the best or just write Thank You I'll get credit for helping you. On mobile or app, you will see "Rate Expert to Finish" at the bottom. When you tap it, it turns into the stars.