ncsunburst
ncsunburst, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antique Dealer
61108514

I would like to know the age and value of this Royal Doulton

I would like to know the age and value of this Royal Doulton oval plate please . My previous two attempts at this question have for some reason been closed ?

Hi, After my research your Royal Doulton Oval Serving Platter Fine English China Doulton Green & Gold Border Laurel Band dates to the early 1940's and has a value in today's market at auction in good condition £55.00 + to excellent condition £90.00 depending on the collector or consumer. I hope this helps you. Thanks Mike
If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask
PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer by
using the stars so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.
The stars are located at the top of the page RATE YOUR EXPERT 5 stars being the best or just write Thank You I'll get credit for helping you. On mobile or app, you will see "Rate Expert to Finish" at the bottom. When you tap it, it turns into the stars.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Thanks ..