Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I would like to know the age and value of these jewellery

I would like to know the age and value of these jewellery weights please

This is a set of English pennyweights for a jewelry scale valued at 45GBP for the set.

Please scroll to the top of this page and click all five stars to end this one. On mobile phone or app,
write Five Stars or click on five stars if you see them on your page.
Bonuses are also welcome!

To have me do another item, look for the ask another question option and write For Rarewares when you get to that page.

Or use this link and write For Rarewares Only under my picture (very important to write my name-rarewares-)
https://www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-rarewares/

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Thank you ..