Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I would like to know the origins and value of these Ontario

I would like to know the origins and value of these Ontario silver tea spoons please .

You forgot to address the request to me. Next item, write For rarewares in place of where you wrote "I would like to know".

Please add one additional photo of the exact writing on the BACK of one spoon, assuming they are all marked the same

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Sorry ..I put the question in the “ ask me another question “ box ..
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
File attached (Q3623Z2)

You still have to write RAREWARES even though it is under my picture. It goes to a public list no matter where you post requests, unfortunately.

This is a set of four silver plated (not sterling)

souvenir tea spoons for Brussels and spots in Germany, early 1900s, valued at 12GBP each on average.

Please scroll to the top of this page and click all five stars to end this one. On mobile phone or app,
write Five Stars or click on five stars if you see them on your page.
Bonuses are also welcome!

To have me do another item, look for the ask another question option and write For Rarewares when you get to that page.
Or use this link and write For Rarewares Only under my picture (very important to write my name-rarewares-)
https://www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-rarewares/

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Thanks will do !