Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

Small horseshoe ..about 1” .... any information and value

For Rarewares
This small horseshoe ..about 1” .... any information and value would be great thanks .it is hallmarked

I need to see the hallmark and a size reference

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
File attached (76111ZS)

This is an English sterling silver horseshoe made in Birmingham(the anchor mark)

England by (? obscured tarnished) and in the year (? tarnished hard to see).

Valued at 40GBP.

If you clean with silver polish or toothpaste (yes, this works) and re-photo, I could tell you year and maker.

Please scroll to the top of this page and click all five stars to end this one. On mobile phone or app,
write Five Stars or click on five stars if you see them on your page.
Bonuses are also welcome!

To have me do another item, look for the ask another question option and write For Rarewares when you get to that page.
Or use this link and write For Rarewares Only under my picture (very important to write my name-rarewares-)
https://www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-rarewares/

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Oh thanks ..interesting ! I’ll do that and get back to you .