Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I am looking for a valuation for an antique bookcase, I am

Hi , I am looking for a valuation for an antique bookcase
JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: Hi , I am looking for a valuation for an antique bookcase
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Does the bookcase have a maker's mark or serial number?
Customer: No none at all that I can see
JA: Do you know how old the bookcase is? What condition is it in?
Customer: I'm guessing early 1900s maybe earlier, it's been restored, so excellent condition.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: I'm looking to sell, as I've inherited it. Its lovely but just too big for me

I'd like to see the item and the marks, writing or labels on the bottom or back.

If you are on a computer, use the blue document with up arrow symbol by the SEND

to browse your device for a photo.

Write any word in the message box

then choose only ONE picture then send. It will not let you do several at once.

On mobile phone,text them or upload them.

-Rarewares

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
File attached (GQ63QM5)
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
File attached (GG1S1VG)
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Hope you got the pictures ok. There is no marking of maker on this furniture

This is an English glass door bookcase made circa 1900 to 1915 valued at 700 to 900GBP resale.

Please scroll to the top of this page and click all five stars to end this one. On mobile phone or app,
write Five Stars or click on five stars if you see them on your page.
Bonuses are also welcome!

To have me do another item, look for the ask another question option and write For Rarewares when you get to that page.
Or use this link and write For Rarewares Only under my picture (very important to write my name-rarewares-)
https://www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-rarewares/