Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

Rarewares I would like to know what this might be? And it’s

Rarewares I would like to know what this might be ? And it’s value please ...Thanks

I need to see the marks on the other side.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Doesn’t have any marks on it .. no hallmark just grapes !

I see words up near the front but they are blurred at this angle

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Gosh yes ! You have good eyes !

This is a silver plated (not sterling) baby food pusher made by 1847 Rogers Brothers in the 1904

Vintage pattern valued at $4 .

The 1847 is part of their logo (the year they were established) and is not the date of the piece.

Please scroll to the top of this page and click all five stars to end this one. On mobile phone or app,
write Five Stars or click on five stars if you see them on your page.
Bonuses are also welcome!

To have me do another item, look for the ask another question option and write For Rarewares when you get to that page.
Or use this link and write For Rarewares Only under my picture (very important to write my name-rarewares-)
https://www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-rarewares/

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Thank you ..