Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience buying and selling antiques as a collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

Readers digest condesed books, yes, age unknown yes it it a

Customer Question

readers digest condesed books
JA: What would you like to learn about the book? Are the pages, cover, and spine in good condition?
Customer: yes
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Do you know how old the book is? Is it a first edition?
Customer: age unknown yes it it a first edition
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: the stories are the man with the golden gun' the vine and the olive.the source. geordie. the century of the detective.
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have about 100 books of diffrent kinds and authers i need advice on if possible ,
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
okay
Expert:  Glenda B. Appraiser replied 1 year ago.

My name is Glenda,
Please be logged into www.justanswer.com to get responses.

are you wanting to know what these books sell for? If so what are the dates they were published?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
1993

This is your answer, please read entirely.

The Vintage Reader Digest Books have an estimated value on the current market for an average of 25.00-35.00 GBP each Keep in mind that not all estimated values are obtained, your geographic area plays a big role in what prices can be obtained. If you plan on selling this I would list this for sell on the internet where it will have the largest shopping market. There are some great sites you can sell from.
.
Etsy is a great site. Your town might even have a Facebook page dedicated to selling items (like an online garage sale).
Ebay is a great option. It does reach a lot of people, but items tend to sell a little lower on there If you do decide to try Ebay,I recommend setting reserves.
.
It was a pleasure working for you.
.
Have something else you need a value for?

Here is how the site works. You rate this answer first.
Then Use this link www.justanswer.com
and write these exact words in the box HI GLENDA I HAVE ANOTHER ITEM.
.
To finish, click all five green stars ( 5 being best ) at the bottom or top of the screen.
.
On mobile or app, you will see "Rate Expert to Finish" at the bottom. When you tap it, it turns into the stars.

Or on a mobile phone or using the apps simply write THANK YOU or FIVE STARS.
.
Bonuses are also welcome! Many ask where to leave bonuses, adding a bonus is on the Leave a Review page.
.
Please keep in mind I am only credited ( and compensated ) for my answer if you rate me positively.
.
PLEASE! IF you have any questions about this answer, please ask before rating.

I'm just checking in once again to see how things are going.
.
Let me know if you still need help with this question. I strive to answer any and all questions a customer might have in order for you to have a enjoyable experience with me as an appraiser.
.

Glenda