Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Do you value books? yes, I have about 75 giggles books

Customer Question

do you value books?
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Are the pages, cover, and spine in good condition?
Customer: yes
JA: Do you know how old the book is? Is it a first edition?
Customer: I have about 75 giggles books biggles
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: most of them are first editions
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. Appraiser replied 1 year ago.

My name is Glenda,

I have been searching for this and cannot find it.

I will opt-out and open your question again to all the experts at no additional charge. If someone knows the answer they will post a response to you here. Do not re-list your question! That is a duplicate; will be closed by admin and slows down the system. I will not be able to respond back after opting-out

Your question can be seen by all the experts. There is not a guarantee that you will receive a response.

I do hope you find the information that you seek.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?