Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have some Roy Perry paintings of Henley and was wondering

Customer Question

I have some ***** ***** paintings of Henley and was wondering how we should go about selling them
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Is there any info on the back of the painting, or a certificate of authenticity?
Customer: a price but no
JA: Do you know how old the painting is? What condition is it in?
Customer: condition is excellent, no date but i assume around 50s or 60s
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: there are multiple and we have the original prices
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've attached the images of all the paintings and any tags that came with them
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry that was a misclick, i would prefer an email not a phone call
Expert:  Glenda B. Appraiser replied 1 year ago.

My name is Glenda,

I have been searching for this and cannot find it.

I will opt-out and open your question again to all the experts at no additional charge. If someone knows the answer they will post a response to you here. Do not re-list your question! That is a duplicate; will be closed by admin and slows down the system. I will not be able to respond back after opting-out

Your question can be seen by all the experts. There is not a guarantee that you will receive a response.

I do hope you find the information that you seek.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?