Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience buying and selling antiques as a collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

Morning, I have what I feel are vintage furniture which I

Morning
JA: What would you like to learn about the item? Do you know how old it is?
Customer: I have what I feel are vintage furniture which I would like to know how much its worth. Its really hard to describe or explain what they are. I have a cabinet what either looks like a bar or a unit that was used to keep glasses plates something like that. I also have a vintage record player which has its own wood casing. I have a coat hanger which I have been told it worth but not sure. Can I send you some photos?
JA: The Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. What condition is the record in?
Customer: I only have photos for now but it looks in great shape
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appraiser should know?
Customer: Not that I know of
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have a few more pictures to send for an appraisal
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
This is the cabinet I was referring to
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
This is a matching set
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Second piece
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
This is the coat hanger
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Just waiting to see if these are worth anything. Thank you

My name is Glenda,
Please be logged into www.justanswer.com to get responses.

This is your answer, please read entirely.

If you cannot read this answer then sign into justanswer.com then click this link: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/antiques/ecjwg-morning-feel-vintage-furniture.html

.

The Stereo Cabinet has an estimated value on the current market for an average of 400.00-425.00 GBP, Mid Century Modern Kidney Shaped Cabinet with Red Flowers -600.00-700.00, Dish Cabinet in Turquoise,400.00-425.00, Lower Cabinet-350.00-375.00. Keep in mind that not all estimated values are obtained, your geographic area plays a big role in what prices can be obtained. If you plan on selling this I would list this for sell on the internet where it will have the largest shopping market. There are some great sites you can sell from.
.
Etsy is a great site. Your town might even have a Facebook page dedicated to selling items (like an online garage sale).
Ebay is a great option. It does reach a lot of people, but items tend to sell a little lower on there If you do decide to try Ebay,I recommend setting reserves.
.
It was a pleasure working for you.
.
Have something else you need a value for?

Here is how the site works. You rate this answer first.
Then Use this link www.justanswer.com
and write these exact words in the box HI GLENDA I HAVE ANOTHER ITEM.
.
To finish, click all five green stars ( 5 being best ) at the bottom or top of the screen.
.
On mobile or app, you will see "Rate Expert to Finish" at the bottom. When you tap it, it turns into the stars.

Or on a mobile phone or using the apps simply write THANK YOU or FIVE STARS.
.
Bonuses are also welcome! Many ask where to leave bonuses, adding a bonus is on the Leave a Review page.
.
Please keep in mind I am only credited ( and compensated ) for my answer if you rate me positively.
.
PLEASE! IF you have any questions about this answer, please ask before rating.

I'm just checking in once again to see how things are going.
.
Let me know if you still need help with this question. I strive to answer any and all questions a customer might have in order for you to have a enjoyable experience with me as an appraiser.
.

Glenda

Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques Appraiser
Experience: 40+ yrs. experience buying and selling antiques as a collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.