Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a oil painting by Parr, it is a picture of ducks on a

Customer Question

Hi, I have a oil painting by Elizabeth Parr, it is a picture of ducks on a pathway beside a pool. It is 10in x 12in without the frame. On the back is a label with Elizabeth Parr, The Beach House Coverack S. Cornwall. TR12 6TE. Could you tell me if it is worth anything. Alan.
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Do you know how old the painting is? What condition is it in?
Customer: It is in very good condition, I have no idea to it's age.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: It is signed in the bottom right corner.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.
This is Wayne. I am working on your question. Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, do you have an answer for me.
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.

*Please post photos of this by Clicking on the Blue Document Icon next to the Red Send Button.

Thanks again,

Wayne