Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have old coins and wondering how I can check if any value

Customer Question

Hi, I have old coins and wondering how I can check if any value on them
JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: I need to see if old coins are worth anything but not sure how I do this
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Do you know where the coin is from?
Customer: I have some English and some Irish
JA: Do you know how old the coin is? What condition is it in?
Customer: The oldest one I have is 1790 and seems good enough condition
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: The rest are are the early 1900s
Category: Antiques
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. Yes I'm only allowed to do up to 3 coins per question. If you can please post clear photos of both sides of your coins so I can give you an accurate evaluation. To add some photos use the small blue document icon next to the red SEND button, then add a message in the text with each picture before you hit send. Thanks Mike

Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I was wondering if you need further assistance with your coins? Thanks Mike