Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I also have an ornate silver cigarette case stamped and

Customer Question

I also have an ornate silver cigarette case stamped and assayed. William Hair Hassler. Birmingham. Reg: 1864 Sterling 0.92 1894 What value does it have please?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

My screen name isCustomer

I'd like to see the item and the marks, writing or labels on the bottom or back.

If you are on a computer, use the blue document with up arrow symbol by the SEND

to browse your device for a photo.

Write any word in the message box

then choose only ONE picture then send and do the next. It will not let you batch upload them all at once.

On mobile phone, upload them in this chat.

I will answer on the website once I research and write the answer, so thank you for your patience.

-Rarewares

Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

Will you be able to add photos?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't have photos or a way of taking and uploading them
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

An 1894 William Hassler of Birmingham England sterling silver cigarette case is valued at 240GBP resale.

Please scroll to the top or bottom of this page and click all five stars to end this one.
On mobile, just write FIVE STARS if you do not see the blue words Rate the Expert to Finish.
Bonuses are welcome!

For another item (do not add them in this thread), start a new thread and write @rarewares.
No matter where you post, they go to a list where we compete for questions, so writing my name (@rarewares)
sends it to me.