Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

Just a tin with of the ark

Customer Question

Just a tin with of the ark
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

This is a 1990s jellies tin with Noahs Ark embossed animals, valued at 5GBP resale.

I realize that you are using the "ask another question" from my profile or favorites, but that actually goes to a public board where we compete for questions.

You must also write @rarewares at the front (in place of JUST A TIN) so that other experts know that you are working with me.

Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer?

Please click all five green stars so the

site will credit me for helping you (or write FIVE STARS or THANK YOU).

-Rarewares