Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have what I think is a Pillow Scent Bottle with stopper

Customer Question

I have what I think is a Pillow Scent Bottle with stopper and the mark on both stopper and the bottle are 'A 7' written in small letters. Could I ask whether this is in fact that, is it antique and does it have any value at all?
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Do you know how old the bottle is? What condition is it in?
Customer: Yes, I have photos. The condition is pretty good. I don't see any cracks or anything. The stopper has a couple of chips in the tail but other than that pretty good.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: I don't think so
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

My screen name isCustomer

I'd like to see the item and the marks, writing or labels on the bottom or back.

If you are on a computer, use the blue document with up arrow symbol by the SEND

to browse your device for a photo.

Write any word in the message box

then choose only ONE picture then send and do the next. It will not let you batch upload them all at once.

On mobile phone, upload them in this chat.

I will answer on the website once I research and write the answer, so thank you for your patience.

-Rarewares

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
DearCustomerI have not heard from you yet and I am not sure whether you received my photos or not. I am just enquiring whether you have any idea what the item is that I sent you. I am going to resend them just in case.
Sheena
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

I am unable to find a match for this item. I will opt-out and allow another expert to answer.
They will see our conversation and your photos. I am not able to respond once I opt-out. Good luck!