Wayne
Wayne, Auctioneer
Experience:  40 yrs. experience in antiques, jewelry, coins and paintings - ASA 1985
67223111

I have a mini collection of the works of Shakespeare are

Customer Question

Hello I have a mini collection of the works of Shakespeare are they worth any pennies?
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Do you know how old the book is? Is it a first edition?
Customer: Not sure if they are first edition. They were printed by W.Kent & Co
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: They’re approx 10cm by 7cm, white, 12 in total with gold edged paper.
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is taking a long time to get a response
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.
This is Wayne. I am working on your question. Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
File attached (ZLPPLS2)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
File attached (6M174TP)
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.

Works of William Shakespeare published by y W.Kent & Co 1880. This set has a Resale Value of £80-100. Biblio.com and Ebay are good sales venues for this set.

Please click the FIVE STARS***** next or write THANK YOU. The stars are all the way at the TOP of the screen if you are on a Computer.

Click Rate the Expert to Finish if you are on mobile and that takes you to the FIVE STARS.

The "how did we do" site survey is not rating the Expert.

Please Ask me additional questions by using this link

For Antiques

https://www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-waynemeyer/

For Musical Instruments

https://www.justanswer.com/musical-instrument-appraisal/expert-waynemeyer/questions.html

Thanks again,

Wayne

Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.

Just checking to see if you read my Answer, If so please go to the top of the page and Click on the Stars***** or reply Thank You. This is the only way I am paid for my work by Justanswer.com.

Thanks again,

Wayne