Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I found what looks like some silver cutlery while clearing

Customer Question

Hi i found what looks like some silver cutlery while clearing my loft and i wondered if there is someone i can speak to about it
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Does the cutlery have unique or identifying markings?
Customer: Yes most of it does, some clearer than others
JA: Do you know how old the cutlery is? What condition is it in?
Customer: Its not in bad condition, needs a bit of a clean, in terms of how old im not sure
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: No i think thats everything
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

My screen name isCustomer

I'd like to see the item and the marks, writing or labels on the bottom or back.

If you are on a computer, use the blue document with up arrow symbol by the SEND

to browse your device for a photo.

Write any word in the message box

then choose only ONE picture then send and do the next. It will not let you batch upload them all at once.

On mobile phone, upload them in this chat.

I will answer on the website once I research and write the answer, so thank you for your patience.

-Rarewares

Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

Will you be able to add photos?