Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have Had a glass bowl given to me I’ve never sEven one

I have Had a green glass bowl given to me I’ve never sEven one this shape
JA: What would you like to learn about the bowl? Does it have unique or identifying markings?
Customer: No it doesn’t have any markings basically how old it is. And wether it has any value
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. What condition is the bowl in?
Customer: Good
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: No

My screen name is Rarewares.

I'd like to see the item and the marks, writing or labels on the bottom or back.

If you are on a computer, use the blue document with up arrow symbol by the SEND

to browse your device for a photo.

Write any word in the message box

then choose only ONE picture then send and do the next. It will not let you batch upload them all at once.

On mobile phone, upload them in this chat.

I will answer on the website once I research and write the answer, so thank you for your patience.

-Rarewares

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
File attached (T5PG16Q)

Thank you, ***** ***** research and write next,

-Rarewares

This is an art deco green Depression Glass bowl made in the 1930s , made for a float and flower frog insert (see photos)

, valued at 55GBP resale.

Please scroll to the top or bottom of this page and click all five stars to end this one.
On mobile, just write FIVE STARS if you do not see the blue words Rate the Expert to Finish.
Bonuses are welcome!

For another item (do not add them in this thread), start a new thread and write @rarewares.
No matter where you post, they go to a list where we compete for questions, so writing my name (@rarewares)
sends it to me.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

You are welcome.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That’s all I needed to know

Understood.