Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience buying and selling antiques as a collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

I have recently acquired a collection of coin collections

Customer Question

Hi, I have recently acquired a collection of coin collections and I am unsure what (if anything they are worth), they all come in presentation boxes. Is it possible to send images?
JA: You can share images and other files once you're connected with the Antiques Appraiser. Do you know where the coin is from?
Customer: They as There are many. All are uk and royal mint. They appear to be crowns, dollars etc. all are presentation sets and in plastic cases
JA: Do you know how old the coin is?
Customer: There are overs 100 coins. All a range of ages
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: No
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.

Mobile is 0756******

Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 month ago.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 month ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Glenda B. Appraiser replied 1 month ago.

My name is Glenda,

Unfortunately, there's no way for anyone to appraise a coin collection that large online. It's far too involved, especially if you're talking one of a kind items. Most experts only appraise 1 item at a time. That would mean 1 coin or 1 set at a time, not whole collection like you have. For a large collection, you, honestly would be better off contacting an appraiser with the American Numismatic Association society so you can take your collection to them in person. On their site, you can search for an appraiser or dealer in your area. They would be better equipped to evaluate and appraise your collection. https://coin-dealer-directory.money.org/