Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a hand bible I think its about 80yrs old+ half old

Customer Question

I have a hand bible I think its about 80yrs old+ half old Irish half Latin fab pic of St. Patrick and Bríd together at opening. Little box case with it but a bit battered. How much do you think it would sell for?
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Are the pages, cover, and spine in good condition?
Customer: Yes spine and book n pages are in good condition
JA: Do you know how old the book is? Is it a first edition?
Customer: Don't know it's old irish writing I understand Dublin Bryn and ó nualláin 1932
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: 2nd page about someone who died in april 1914 it was gifted to me over 30yrs ago
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 2 months ago.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Great thank you
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 months ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Glenda B. Appraiser replied 2 months ago.

My name is Glenda,
Please be logged into www.justanswer.com to get responses.

Do you have pictures you can send? If so see instructions below!

IMAGES CANNOT BE TEXTED TO ANY PHONE, WE WORK BY COMPUTERS ONLY!

.

Images texted to(###) ###-####number will not arrive to me, that is a no reply number

.

Use the small blue document icon with the up arrow, down on the bottom of the page where you write back to me to add pictures.

It might be blocked by an offer banner, close that and you'll see the blue icon.

It works best if you add one picture, write a word in the text area, send, then do the next photo.

.

Or the blue camera icon if you are on mobile

.

If not then Click the link: for instructions on uploading images, Be sure to be signed into Google Chrome in order for this link to work, if not signed into Google Chrome, then you have to copy and paste the link in your browser.

.

https://www.justanswer.com/help/search?f=how+to+add+photos

.

You can also call this number for help with photos 1(###) ###-####/p>

.

Or you can use this site, then forward the link from your pictures to the message area.

https://help.imgur.com/hc/en-us/articles/210076663-Upload-Images

.

Or you can send them like this: In an Email! This can take awhile depending on how busy they are at Just answer, they do forward them to me.

.

Send the picture to ,***@******.***, in the subject line put " Pictures for Glenda B in Antiques".

.

In the body of the message put , your user name and name.

.

Make sure to send these from the same address that you registered with just answer with , so they know who you are. If you send from a phone the email address on the phone you use has to match the email address you used to register on the justanswer site with.

.

Sometimes it can take over 24hrs, depending on how busy the site is. We the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site, we come to the site to answer questions, we do not work there. They get photos in from customers, they then send them to the correct departments ( categories, ) then they are forwarded to the appraisers. I have no control over how fast all of this happens. I will let you know as soon as they send them to me.

.

Glenda

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi Glenda, I have emailed the photos to justanswer as I was unable to do it here

Ok I will let you know when they send them to me