Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

Rarewares A picture 13”. X 12” in very good condition and

Hello Rarewares
A picture 13”. X 12” in very good condition and within a lovely frame. The label on the back has the date 1911 and the company Mawson Swan & Morgan was long established as a framer and gallery in our nearby city of Newcastle. Now sadly closed since 20-30 years.

Pieter Janssens Elinga (Bruges, 1623 - Amsterdam, 1682) Interior with Painter, Woman Reading [circa 1668]

reproduction print framed behind glass, valued at 125GBP.

Please scroll to the top or bottom of this page and click all five stars to end this one.
On mobile, just write FIVE STARS if you do not see the blue words Rate the Expert to Finish.
Bonuses are welcome!

For another item (do not add them in this thread), start a new thread and write @rarewares.
No matter where you post, they go to a list where we compete for questions, so writing my name (@rarewares)
sends it to me.