Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have royal doulton signed by doulton also the girl evacuee

Customer Question

I have royal doulton laura signed by Michael doulton also the girl evacuee what are there values
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Do you know how old the item is?
Customer: laura 1988 evacuee same
JA: What condition is the item in?
Customer: perfect
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: no
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

My screen name isCustomer

I'd like to see the item and the marks, writing or labels on the bottom or back.

If you are on a computer, use the blue document with up arrow symbol by the SEND

to browse your device for a photo.

Write any word in the message box

then choose only ONE picture then send and do the next. It will not let you batch upload them all at once.

On mobile phone, upload them in this chat.

I will answer on the website once I research and write the answer, so thank you for your patience.

-Rarewares

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Here are pics
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

This is a 1982 royal doulton laura signed by Michael doulton in 1988 valued at $135.

Please scroll to the top or bottom of this page and click all five stars to end this one.
On mobile phone or app, click on five stars if you see them on your page.If not, write the words Five Stars.
Bonuses are also welcome!

For a new item, use the blue Ask this Expert another Question link.

In that new text box, write the word @rarewares in order to get me again.

Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer?

Please click all five green stars so the

site will credit me for helping you (or write FIVE STARS or THANK YOU).

-Rarewares