Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

How much do you charge for your services? how much do you

Hello, how much do you charge for your services?
JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: Hello, how much do you charge for your services?
JA: It's £5 for a 7-day trial. After that, your monthly membership will be £35. Do you know how old the item is?
Customer: 1965
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. What condition is the item in?
Customer: fairly good... very similar to this one https://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/french-artist-charles-cobelle-1902-1796350315
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: I've got no idea what I am doing :)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will send you my actual picture in a few minutes...
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've tried to upload 4 pictures... don't know if it's working... There are a couple of stains - Top left and Bottom left of the green piece
Apart from that, it is in very good condition and the colours are very bright.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Front
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Signature
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Back
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Stains on left side, too and bottom
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
clearly, it has no frame... bought it on eBay about 10 years ago for about £45... I’ve seen it online selling for between $250-$500...Just wanted confirmation so I can sell it...Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok, let’s wait

This is a Charles Cobelle 1965 watercolor , unframed, valued at 800GBP resale.

Here are suggestions for selling online- GoAntiques.com, Truegether.com, Mercari.com, Wanelo.com,
Poshmark.com, Bonanza.com, Etsy.com, eBay, Pamono.com, and Chairish.com. For the UK, selency.uk,
loveantiques.com are good sites. For CANADA, kijiji.com and sellmystuffcanada.com are the most popular.

Facebook Marketplace is how most people post things for sale locally. Here are other local online
classifieds where the buyer picks up from you- Webstore.com, Varagesale.com (local),
and letgo.com (local), and 5miles.com (local).

Use invaluable.com, liveauctioneers.com, or auctionzip.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them if you don't want to do all of the work of
listing and dealing with sellers.

Please scroll to the top or bottom of this page and click all five stars to end this one.
On mobile, just write FIVE STARS if you do not see the blue words Rate the Expert to Finish.
Bonuses are welcome!

For a new item, start over at
https://www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-rarewares/
and write @RAREWARES in the ask a question box.Be sure that you are logged in.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
163;800... wow... thank you...

You are welcome.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can I trouble you for you expertise on 3 more pieces?

not here.

Bonuses are welcome!

For a new item, start over at

Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok, will do