ncsunburst
ncsunburst, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antique Dealer
61108514

I have a Vintage Shakespeare 1350-360 Action 6 fishing rod

I have a Vintage Shakespeare 1350-360 Action 6 fishing rod with a cork handle. It was my late husbands and I'd like to sell it so someone else can get enjoyment out of it
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. What condition is the item in?
Customer: Very good condition
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: I can send a picture if you would like.Customer: Chat is completed
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
File attached (QV612MM)

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. After my research your vintage Shakespeare 11'6" (3.5mtr) 1350-360 sea/beach rod 2 section and has a value in today's market at auction in good condition £30.00 + to excellent condition £45.00+ depending on the collector or consumer. I hope this helps you. Thanks Mike
If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask
PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer by
using the stars so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.
The stars are located at the top of the page RATE YOUR EXPERT 5 stars being the best or just write Thank You I'll get credit for helping you. On mobile or app, you will see "Rate Expert to Finish" at the bottom. When you tap it, it turns into the stars.