Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a small pottery .0, I have a small glazed pottery

I have a small pottery .0
JA: What would you like to learn about the pottery? Does it have unique or identifying markings?
Customer: I have a small glazed pottery jug . Brown with small flowers on . On the base I think it says M Hill ?
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. What's the age and condition of the pottery?
Customer: Condition is excellent . I have no idea - it belonged to my mother
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: I have pictures which might help
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
photos

This is a 1930s to 1950s Italian majolica art pottery pitcher valued at 30GBP resale.

Please scroll to the top or bottom of this page and click all five stars to end this one.
On mobile, just write FIVE STARS if you do not see the blue words Rate the Expert to Finish.
Bonuses are welcome!

For another item (do not add them in this thread), start a new thread and write @rarewares.
No matter where you post, they go to a list where we compete for questions, so writing my name (@rarewares)
sends it to me.