Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a pair of rockingham vases I saw on going for a song

I have a pair of rockingham vases I saw on going for a song years ago. I am interested in how much they are worth now.
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Are there any unique markings or symbols on the vase?
Customer: underneath it says rockingham england with a winged horse
JA: What condition is the vase in?
Customer: good just need a wash
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: I want to sell them but dont know how to

My screen name isCustomer

I'd like to see the item and the marks, writing or labels on the bottom or back.

If you are on a computer, use the blue document with up arrow symbol by the SEND

to browse your device for a photo.

Write any word in the message box

then choose only ONE picture then send and do the next. It will not let you batch upload them all at once.

On mobile phone, upload them in this chat.

I will answer on the website once I research and write the answer, so thank you for your patience.

-Rarewares

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have chipped one washing them

My screen name isCustomer

to browse your device for a photo.

Write any word in the message box

-Rarewares

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
did you get the photo

no

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry im new to this i will try again
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
let me know if you get this photo

I need to see the bottom

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
File attached (Z2MQZTM)

These are porcelain vases made by Rockingham Works of Bramfeld, Swinton, Yorkshire, England from 1815 to 1842 valued at 300GBP for the pair.

Please scroll to the top or bottom of this page and click all five stars to end this one.
On mobile, just write FIVE STARS if you do not see the blue words Rate the Expert to Finish.
Bonuses are welcome!

For another item (do not add them in this thread), start a new thread and write @rarewares.
No matter where you post, they go to a list where we compete for questions, so writing my name (@rarewares)
sends it to me.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how much without the chip? im curious

You could ask 10 to 15% more without chip.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you. Do you know where to take them to sell

Here are suggestions for selling online- GoAntiques.com, Truegether.com, Mercari.com, Wanelo.com,
Poshmark.com, Bonanza.com, Etsy.com, eBay, Pamono.com, and Chairish.com. For the UK, selency.uk,
loveantiques.com are good sites. For CANADA, kijiji.com and sellmystuffcanada.com are the most popular.

Facebook Marketplace is how most people post things for sale locally. Here are other local online
classifieds where the buyer picks up from you- Webstore.com, Varagesale.com (local),
and letgo.com (local), and 5miles.com (local).

Use invaluable.com, liveauctioneers.com, or auctionzip.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them if you don't want to do all of the work of
listing and dealing with sellers.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you

You are very welcome