Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have inherited 4 military porcelain figurines believe from

Customer Question

Hello I have inherited 4 military porcelain figurines believe from German factory depicting Napoleon, 2 Grenadier Guards and a figure on horseback.
JA: What would you like to learn about the figurine? Do you know how old it is?
Customer: I know my father collected these and others over many years and had always said they were valuable. I am looking for some value for insurance purposes
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. What condition is the figurine in?
Customer: 2 are very good and 2 have minor damage which I can get professionally repaired
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: I do have photos on my phone but not sure how to download to a computer. They are all about 28cm tall
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

My screen name isCustomer

I'd like to see the item and the marks, writing or labels on the bottom or back.

If you are on a computer, use the blue document with up arrow symbol by the SEND

to browse your device for a photo.

Write any word in the message box

then choose only ONE picture then send and do the next. It will not let you batch upload them all at once.

On mobile phone, upload them in this chat.

I will answer on the website once I research and write the answer, so thank you for your patience.

-Rarewares

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have photos on my phone but not sure how I get them over to computer
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

I can't instruct with the technical end of sending photos because every person's device, screen and browser is different.
I have been told to suggest that you call Customer Care

US / Canada 1-***-***-**** and have them walk you through it.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello I have now uploaded photos to my computer. How do I send them across
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

Will you be able to add photos?