ncsunburst
ncsunburst, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antique Dealer
61108514

I have a book “Elementary Statics” by Hamblin, which was my

I have a book “Elementary Statics” by Hamblin Smith, which was my father’s. It is 1883 Print, and is in excellent condition. I have Googled and Ebayed, but can only find facsimiles.
JA: What would you like to learn about the book?
Customer: Has it any value?
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Do you know if your copy is a first edition?
Customer: No 1883 edition.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: No.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. If you can please post clear photos of your book and the copyright and publishers page so I can give you an accurate evaluation. To add some photos use the small blue document icon next to the red SEND button, then add a message in the text with each picture before you hit send. Thanks Mike

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
File attached (T74TGS7)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
File attached (MGLG4M7)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
File attached (S5S13Z1)

Hi, Thank You for the photos. Let me do a little research and I'll be back shortly. Thanks Mike

Hi, After my research your copy of Elementary Statics, Author J. Hamblin Smith, Format/Binding Hardcover, Edition - New Edition , Binding Hardcover, Publisher Rivingtons, Place Of Publication London, Date Published 1883 has a value in today's market at auction in good condition £45.00 + to excellent condition £80.00 + depending on the collector or consumer. I hope this helps you. Thanks Mike
If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask
PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer by
using the stars so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.
The stars are located at the top of the page RATE YOUR EXPERT 5 stars being the best or just write Thank You I'll get credit for helping you. On mobile or app, you will see "Rate Expert to Finish" at the bottom. When you tap it, it turns into the stars.

Hi, I was wondering if you need further assistance with your book? Thanks Mike

If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.

PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer

by using the STARS so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Many thanks for your help. I have quite a few of his joinery/carpentry books. Could I send you a list?