Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

Rarewares-copper pan - please could yo give me a valuation

rarewares-copper pan - please could yo give me a valuation on this pot with the pan measuring 180mm in diameter and total (with handle) 350mm, weighing 9.6lbs. Will send photos of markings
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
File attached (25Z71T6)

This is an early 1900s E Dehellerin of Paris, France copper sauce pot valued at 175GBP.

Please scroll to the top or bottom of this page and click all five stars to end this one.

On mobile, just write FIVE STARS if you do not see the blue words Rate the Expert to Finish.

Bonuses are welcome!

I would be happy to help you again after you click the five stars here or write FIVE STARS.

For a new item, start over at

https://www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-rarewares/

and write @RAREWARES in the ask a question box.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Brilliant, many thanks