Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

Rarewares-silver tea set- Please can you advise on the value

rarewares-silver tea set- Please can you advise on the value and history. There’s a lot to show ,so I will send a few photos to give you a better idea. Many thanks in advance.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
File attached (MST5PZ1)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
File attached (6Z7SQQS)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
File attached (Q5LVV2V)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
File attached (V7475PV)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think this too, was from the Ritz Hotel, however, some idiot has tried to scratch if off

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am more than happy to wait, your help has been great, so no dramas. Many thanks for keeping me updated

This is an amazing early 1900s silver plated hot water kettle and stand made by Christofle of France for The Ritz Hotel in London, valued at 300GBP resale.

Please scroll to the top or bottom of this page and click all five stars to end this one.

On mobile, just write FIVE STARS if you do not see the blue words Rate the Expert to Finish.

Bonuses are welcome!

I would be happy to help you again after you click the five stars here or write FIVE STARS.

For a new item, start over at

https://www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-rarewares/

and write @RAREWARES in the ask a question box.

Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Brilliant, well done for finding out, and many thanks

You are so welcome.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Great service, very impressed! I will keep sending items through, and thank you in advance for your help and knowledge����

Thank you. I asked some follow ups on the copper pieces you sent. Sorry for any delay with these, we do have a time difference and they were added in what is overnight here.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My apologies for missing the time difference. However, still an excellent service, once again many thanks

Yes, as long as you write @rarewares you can post whenever you like and it will be saved for me while I a put my brain on the charger for the night.

I would call it beauty sleep but the bloom is well off this rose!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Very funny, and I get where you’re coming from! I wish I had a fraction of your knowledge, and if I did I’d certainly need a very big charger