Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a oil painting from my father, painted on tin, it's

Customer Question

Good evening.
JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: I have a oil painting from my father, painted on tin, it's very dirty, I can't see a signature, my dad said it's German school of arts?
JA: What would you like to learn about the painting?
Customer: It's origin. And how much to clean it?
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. What's the age and condition of the painting?
Customer: I'd say 150 years, not sure, in a old frame, really dull, been in my family at least 50 years, never cleaned.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: No. I can take a picture
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 2 months ago.

Expert:  Wayne replied 2 months ago.
This is Wayne. I am working on your question. Thanks.
Expert:  Wayne replied 2 months ago.

*Please post photos of this by Clicking on the Blue Document Icon next to the Red Send Button.

Thanks again,

Wayne