Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

Rarewares-copper pot- please could you advise on value and

rarewares-copper pot- please could you advise on value and historical information. Thanks. More marking photos to follow......
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
File attached (24VZZTV)

Is there a mark on this one?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
File attached (ST3MZ22)

This is a 1920 to 1930s copper stew pot used at the Ritz Hotel in London, valued at 65GBP.

Here are suggestions for selling online- GoAntiques.com, Truegether.com, Mercari.com, Wanelo.com,
Poshmark.com, Bonanza.com, Etsy.com, eBay, Pamono.com, and Chairish.com. For the UK, selency.uk,
loveantiques.com are good sites. For CANADA, kijiji.com and sellmystuffcanada.com are the most popular.

Facebook Marketplace is how most people post things for sale locally. Here are other local online
classifieds where the buyer picks up from you- Webstore.com, Varagesale.com (local),
and letgo.com (local), and 5miles.com (local).

Use invaluable.com, liveauctioneers.com, or auctionzip.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them if you don't want to do all of the work of
listing and dealing with sellers.

Please scroll to the top or bottom of this page and click all five stars to end this one.
On mobile phone or app, click on five stars if you see them on your page.If not, write the words Five Stars.
Bonuses are also welcome!

For a new item, use the blue Ask this Expert another Question link.

In that new text box, write the word @rarewares in order to get me again.

Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.