Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

Rarewares-copper pan- Plea could you advise me again on a

rarewares-copper pan- Plea could you advise me again on a smaller pan (190mm - 330mm overall) on value and it’s history. You’ve be fantastic in your help with my valuations and background information. Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
rarewares-hi, is this item still being researched. Many thanks

Are there marks on this one?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, which is strange as it is extremely heavy, and most definitely copper

This is an early 1900s copper sauce pot attributed to France, valued at 110 resale.

When you show photos, always good to see how the handle is added to the body and the bottom for construction clues.

Please scroll to the top or bottom of this page and click all five stars to end this one.
On mobile, just write FIVE STARS if you do not see the blue words Rate the Expert to Finish.
Bonuses are welcome!

For a new item, start over at
https://www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-rarewares/
and write @RAREWARES in the ask a question box.Be sure that you are logged in.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Great stuff, great job