Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have quite a few novelty tea pots but I have one which I

Customer Question

I have quite a few novelty tea pots but I have one which I think it's worth a bit it's a Paul cardew eterni-tea millennium piece
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Does the tea pot have unique or identifying markings?
Customer: Yes I have a certified for the piece and it was valued at the time in 2002 and the piece is 100/ out of 500 made
JA: What condition is the tea pot in?
Customer: It's in perfect condition no chips only got it out of the box to take some pictures of it
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: I just wanted to find out how much it's worth and should I get it valued by insurance
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 2 months ago.

My screen name is Rarewares.

I'd like to see the item and the marks, writing or labels on the bottom or back.

If you are on a computer, use the blue document with up arrow symbol by the SEND

to browse your device for a photo.

Write any word in the message box

then choose only ONE picture then send and do the next. It will not let you batch upload them all at once.

On mobile phone, upload them in this chat.

I will answer on the website once I research and write the answer, so thank you for your patience.

-Rarewares

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I will send you the pictures now
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
How do I load up the pictures

Everyone's screen is different depending on device, browser, app or website, so I am not sure what you see on your screen.

You should be able to add a picture to this chat.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Do you have a email address that I can send pictures of the tea pot

If it would be easier for you, you can email the files to***@******.*** with
"for rarewares in antiques" in the subject line of the email and they
will forward them to me within 48 hours. It is slower, but I don't want you to be frustrated with loading them here.

The site uses a third party procedure for email, so they get them first and pick out the pictures to re-email to me.
This keeps us both safe as far as privacy goes but it does take a few hours for them to do. Thanks for your patience.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Ok I will email you them
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I just wanted you to know that I have sent you the pictures to that address you sent me

Wonderful. They get the email, not me, so it takes them time to re-email just the pictures to me.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I messaged you the other day regarding my tea pot that I wanted to be valued and do you think that I should get it insured.
The teapot is eterni-tea millennium piece and the items are in perfect condition with no chips or marks and it's been in the boxes since they were bought and I only got them out to take some pictures of it and it's been done by Paul cardew

I do not have photos yet

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi have you received the pictures yet as they said that they have sent you them

no

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Photos
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
You should have them now
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Rarewares Do you have the pictures now as I can see them on the screen so could you please tell me what the item is worth and do you think I should get it insured thanks again ***** *****

I am unable to find a match for this item. I will opt-out and allow another expert to answer.
They will see our conversation and your photos. I am not able to respond once I opt-out. Good luck!

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Oh ok thanks again Andrew