Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

My mother in law died recently and we have 13 royal doulton

Customer Question

my mother in law died recently and we have 13 royal doulton figurines and 3 coal port . i know the names of each one
JA: What would you like to learn about the figurine? Do you know how old it is?
Customer: i just want to get an idea if they are worth anything. i have no idea wgen they were bought
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. What condition is the figurine in?
Customer: the figurines are in pretty much mint condition
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: i dont know anything about this subject-if the valuer needs more information, i will try to supply it
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 month ago.

My screen name is***** me one view of all 13 together , then set them on their side and show me the bottom of them, then just a close up of one bottom. I can value the collection if they are all the same series.

I'd like to see the item and the marks, writing or labels on the bottom or back.

If you are on a computer, use the blue document with up arrow symbol by the SEND

to browse your device for a photo.

Write any word in the message box

then choose only ONE picture then send and do the next. It will not let you batch upload them all at once.

On mobile phone, upload them in this chat.

I will answer on the justanswer.com website once I research and write the answer, so thank you for your patience.

-Rarewares

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
i dont think any of them are part of the same series, so i assume you will need pictures of each both in normal position and on their side
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 month ago.

Then I can do two )r any from the same series) figurines here only, not all 13. I can do the others in separate requests.

Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 month ago.

Will you be able to add photos?