ExpertAppraiser
ExpertAppraiser, Accredited Appraiser
Experience:  USPAP appraiser: art, antiques, coins and collectibles.
59032044

Please can if this is of value this Muffins Pups by

Please can if this is of value this Muffins Pups by David Shepperd. It is signed on the print and then again in pencil. No print number

Thank you! This unsigned, unnumbered print of the 1983 painting Muffins Pups by David Shepperd sell for $35 to $50 framed at auction and at antique and consignment shops, as evidenced by the attached comparables.

Again, thank you! Is there any additional information that I can provide? Rating my professionalism using the 5-star system is the only way that JustAnswer recognizes my work in helping you and closes the question. It does not cost you anything additional. (https://www.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer) Also, I don't participate in calls that cost additional money for you: these requests come from JustAnswer and not the expert. If you have any more questions, let me know!

Thank you for reviewing your answer, but I noticed that you did not rate it. Is there any additional information I can provide?

Rating my professionalism is the way that JustAnswer closes a question and lets me help others. If you need help rating the question, see: https://www.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer or alternately, a reply like "thank you that was helpful" allows me to close it manually. Again, thank you!

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Five star rating

Thank you! My pleasure!