Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have what I believe is aRobert (mouse man) 5ft dresser I

I have what I believe is aRobert (mouse man)Thompson 5ft dresser I did not know this until someone pointed it out is this some thing of value
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Does the dress have a maker's mark or serial number?
Customer: It has a mouse on the top section and were told by the person we got it from. It was purchased from harrods
JA: Do you know how old the dress is? What condition is it in?
Customer: The condition is i think good and it is maybe 40-50 years old
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: No

My screen name is Rarewares.

I'd like to see the item and the marks, writing or labels on the bottom or back.

If you are on a computer, use the blue document with up arrow symbol by the SEND

to browse your device for a photo.

Write any word in the message box

then choose only ONE picture then send and do the next. It will not let you batch upload them all at once.

On mobile phone, upload them in this chat.

I will answer on the justanswer.com website once I research and write the answer, so thank you for your patience.

-Rarewares

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
File attached (4MLMTG5)

This is a Robert ‘Mousey’ Thompson (1876-1955) English cabinet made in the early 1900s is valued at £30,000.

Please scroll to the top or bottom of this page and click all five stars to end this one.
On mobile, just write FIVE STARS if you do not see the blue words Rate the Expert to Finish.
Bonuses are welcome!

For another item (do not add them in this thread), start a new thread and write @rarewares.
No matter where you post, they go to a list where we compete for questions, so writing my name (@rarewares)
sends it to me.