Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have two spoons both London, 18010 and 1812 the makers are

I have two spoons both London, 18010 and 1812 the makers are G&W F but I cant find them.
JA: What would you like to learn about the spoon? Does it have unique or identifying markings?
Customer: No they are plain tablespoons I would like to know their value.
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. What condition is the spoon in?
Customer: Good but need cleaning!
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: No they are just family pieces.

My screen name is Rarewares.

I'd like to see the item and the marks, writing or labels on the bottom or back.

If you are on a computer, use the blue document with up arrow symbol by the SEND

to browse your device for a photo.

Write any word in the message box

then choose only ONE picture then send and do the next. It will not let you batch upload them all at once.

On mobile phone, upload them in this chat.

I will answer on the justanswer.com website once I research and write the answer, so thank you for your patience.

-Rarewares

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like to know the makers and approx. Value

I need to see the marks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
These are the best I can take

This is a pair of English sterling silver spoons made by ***** ***** III and

William Fearn on London, 1792, valued at 175GBP per spoon.

Please scroll to the top or bottom of this page and click all five stars to end this one.
On mobile, just write FIVE STARS if you do not see the blue words Rate the Expert to Finish.
Bonuses are welcome!

For another item (do not add them in this thread), start a new thread and write @rarewares.
No matter where you post, they go to a list where we compete for questions, so writing my name (@rarewares)
sends it to me.