Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a large water pitched willow pattern feint light blue

Hello - I have a large water pitched willow pattern feint light blue with patterned closed spout, markings underneath are semi china in double square box with TM. U.S. outside the box, I was told it had some value, how can I get this confirmed
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Do you know how old the china is?
Customer: 80 years plus
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: it appears to have a seam down the front under the spout and at the back in line with the handle as if it were made in two halves
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Pic attached

Please add one of the bottom

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
File attached (3V1T1VS)

This is an 1830 to 1854 light blue transferware semi china water pitcher with ice lip in the

Blue Willow pattern made in England valued at 200GBP resale.

Please scroll to the top or bottom of this page and click all five stars to end this one.
On mobile, just write FIVE STARS if you do not see the blue words Rate the Expert to Finish.
Bonuses are welcome!

For another item (do not add them in this thread), start a new thread and write @rarewares.
No matter where you post, they go to a list where we compete for questions, so writing my name (@rarewares)
sends it to me.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
FIVE STARS