ncsunburst
ncsunburst, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antique Dealer
61108514

I have a Jon and sons Salford Ajax swing fire hose

Hi I have a Jon Morris and sons Salford Ajax swing fire hose reel..complete and in original condition, bright reed and brass and full red hose.
JA: What would you like to learn about the item? Do you know how old it is?
Customer: 1940s I believe still in situ in a 90 year old former cinema..probaly never used and wish to get a value.
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Before I do, is there anything else they should know?
Customer: pat no 344704 pat no 371136

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. If you can please post clear photos of your Jon Morris and sons Salford Ajax swing fire hose reel and all maker markings plus the serial number so I can give you an accurate evaluation. To add some photos use the small blue document icon next to the red SEND button, then add a message in the text with each picture before you hit send. Thanks Mike

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Pat no 344704 pat no 371136
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry canniot pay £16 for a call..

Hi, Thank You for the photos, The phone call option is automatically generated we do not need a phone call for this evaluation. Let me do a little research and I'll be back shortly. Thanks Mike

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Cheers mate

Hi, After my research your ***** ***** and Sons Salford Ajax swing fire hose reel Bronze Antique Ajax Fire Hose Reel Dimensions Height 80cm (31.5"), Width 46cm (18.11"), Depth 25cm (9.84") with hose has a value in today's market at auction in good condition £450.00 + to excellent condition £725.00 + depending on the collector or consumer. I hope this helps you. Thanks Mike
If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask
PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer by
using the stars so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.
The stars are located at the top of the page RATE YOUR EXPERT 5 stars being the best or just write Thank You I'll get credit for helping you. On mobile or app, you will see "Rate Expert to Finish" at the bottom. When you tap it, it turns into the stars.