ncsunburst
ncsunburst, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antique Dealer
61108514

Got the attention of N C Sunburst only: Could you please

Got the attention of N C Sunburst only:
Could you please give me an approximate valuation of these please in £?

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. Yes I can give you my evaluation in £ the country on the question shows United States. Let me do a little research and I'll be back shortly. Thanks Mike

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks so much Mike

Hi, After my research your Royal Worcester The Historical Military Series figures, modelled by Frederick Gertner, each standing in military dress, Officer of the 17th Light Dragoon Guards #2677, and Officer of the 29th Foot (Worcestershire Regiment) #3535 each 33cm high, printed crown and circle mark in black, c.1965 have a value in today's market at auction in good condition £90.00 + to excellent condition £140.00 + EACH both depending on the collector or consumer. I hope this helps you. Thanks Mike
If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask
PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer by
using the stars so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.
The stars are located at the top of the page RATE YOUR EXPERT 5 stars being the best or just write Thank You I'll get credit for helping you. On mobile or app, you will see "Rate Expert to Finish" at the bottom. When you tap it, it turns into the stars.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi, Your Welcome & Thank You and if you ever need help in the future just ask and I would be glad to help you with any new questions you might have in the future I am very well versed in all antiques, coins, books, primitives, bottles, clocks & watches,collectibles etc. just put FOR MIKE orCustomerONLY at the front of your question in just the APPRAISALS category not ANTIQUES. Thanks Mike