Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a Royal Kent 30 piece set of spring glory with gold

Hi, I have a Royal Kent 30 piece set of spring glory with gold ripple edge- the set is in good condition and has 6 of each small, medium and large plates, 4 teacups, sugar bowl and milk jug, and cake plate. Could you give me an estimate if possible. It was made in Staffordshire England.
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Does the plate have unique or identifying markings?
Customer: It says Bone china, a crest, Royal Kent in pink and then Made in staffordshire
JA: Do you know how old the plate is?
Customer: I think my mother inherited the set from an aunt. No date on any of it.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: one tea cup has 19 on it and another 60

My screen name is Rarewares.

I'd like to see the item and the marks, writing or labels on the bottom or back.

If you are on a computer, use the blue document with up arrow symbol by the SEND

to browse your device for a photo.

Write any word in the message box

then choose only ONE picture then send and do the next. It will not let you batch upload them all at once.

On mobile phone, upload them in this chat.

I will answer on the justanswer.com website once I research and write the answer, so thank you for your patience.

-Rarewares

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Photos
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
File attached (SVQLGS7)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
File attached (V2S6M15)

This is a set of Royal Kent of England china made in the 1970 to 1980s in the Spring Glory pattern

valued at 275GBP for the set.

Please scroll to the top or bottom of this page and click all five stars to end this one.
On mobile, just write FIVE STARS if you do not see the blue words Rate the Expert to Finish.
Bonuses are welcome!

For another item (do not add them in this thread), start a new thread and write @rarewares.
No matter where you post, they go to a list where we compete for questions, so writing my name (@rarewares)
sends it to me.