Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

Rarewares-porcelain- please could you give me a value an

rarewares-porcelain- please could you give me a value an some history

add pics

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
File attached (4ZLS67Q)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
File attached (S451PT5)

This is a Haviland of Limoges, France porcelain lidded sugar bowl with gold decoration with red and

green mark meaning it was made and decorated by the same company, 1895 to 1905, valued at 55GBP resale.

Please scroll to the top or bottom of this page and click all five stars to end this one.
On mobile, just write FIVE STARS if you do not see the blue words Rate the Expert to Finish.
Bonuses are welcome!

For another item (do not add them in this thread), start a new thread and write @rarewares.
No matter where you post, they go to a list where we compete for questions, so writing my name (@rarewares)
sends it to me.