Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a I think a ginger jar by aynsley signed by d English

Hello I have a I think a ginger jar by aynsley signed by Paul d English it has nectarines and grapes on it I was wondering how much I could sell it for thankyou
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Does the jar have unique or identifying markings?
Customer: Yes it says on bottom fine art collection hand painted by Paul d english
JA: Do you know how old the jar is? What condition is it in?
Customer: It is in perfect condition it was my mums must be at least forty years old
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: It has gold round the rim of the jar and lid

My screen name is Rarewares.

I'd like to see the item and the marks, writing or labels on the bottom or back.

If you are on a computer, use the blue document with up arrow symbol by the SEND

to browse your device for a photo.

Write any word in the message box

then choose only ONE picture then send and do the next. It will not let you batch upload them all at once.

On mobile phone, upload them in this chat.

I will answer on the justanswer.com website once I research and write the answer, so thank you for your patience.

-Rarewares

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Picture
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Bottom

This is a vintage Aynsley of England ginger jar hand painted by Paul D English, ex Royal Worcester artist, valued at 200GBP resale.

Please scroll to the top or bottom of this page and click all five stars to end this one.
On mobile, just write FIVE STARS if you do not see the blue words Rate the Expert to Finish.
Bonuses are welcome!

For another item (do not add them in this thread), start a new thread and write @rarewares.
No matter where you post, they go to a list where we compete for questions, so writing my name (@rarewares)
sends it to me.