ncsunburst
ncsunburst, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antique Dealer
61108514

I have 1st edition book "Wales illustrated Series of views"

I have 1st edition book "Wales illustrated Series of views" dated 1830.In very good condition. Some of the illustrations have been removed but all the text pages are in perfect condition. has been unopened in over 30 years. Does it have any value
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Before I do, is there anything else they should know?
Customer: not really

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. If you can please post clear photos of your book and the copyright and publishers page so I can give you an accurate evaluation. To add some photos use the small blue document icon next to the red SEND button, then add a message in the text with each picture before you hit send. Thanks Mike

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Couple of pics h/w?

Hi, To add photos from a COMPUTER- use the blue paper with arrow symbol by the SEND to load one photo at a time by browsing your device. then add a message in the text with each picture before you hit send. , something like front, side or bottom so I know what the picture is. MOBILE/TABLET- you should be able to text them here. Write a word in the comment box, attach photo then hit send and do the next. Thanks Mike

Hi, Is the publisher Published by Jones & co (1830) or Published by Jones & Co. Temple of the Muses, Finsbury Square (1830)?. Thanks Mike

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
3 Photos attached. text on intro page very feint. Published London, Jones & Co.Temple of the Muses, Finsbury Square

Hi, Thank You for the photos. Let me do a little research and I'll be back shortly. Thanks Mike

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Published by: Jones & Co Temple of the Muses, FinsburySquare. 1830

Hi, After my research your copy of Wales Illustrated, in a Series of Views, Comprising the Picturesque Scenery, Towns, Castles, Seats of the Nobility & Gentry, Antiquities, &c.; Engraved in steel from original drawings by Henry Gastineau. Accompanied by Historical and Topographical Descriptions. by Henry Gastineau, Published by Jones & Co. Temple of the Muses, Finsbury Square (1830) has a value in today's market at auction in good condition £375.00 + to excellent condition £525.00 + depending on the collector or consumer. I hope this helps you. Thanks Mike
If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask
PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer by
using the stars so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.
The stars are located at the top of the page RATE YOUR EXPERT 5 stars being the best or just write Thank You I'll get credit for helping you. On mobile or app, you will see "Rate Expert to Finish" at the bottom. When you tap it, it turns into the stars.

Hi, Thank You and if you ever need help in the future just ask and I would be glad to help you with any new questions you might have in the future I am very well versed in all antiques, coins, books, primitives, bottles, clocks & watches,collectibles etc. just put FOR MIKE orCustomerONLY at the front of your question in just the APPRAISALS category not ANTIQUES. Thanks Mike