Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

In the same room as the art deco sideboard valued a few days

In the same room as the art deco sideboard valued a few days ago I have a refectory table, that appears to match. It needs some restoration, but I'm wondering if I could get an idea of its current and potential value.

This is a 1920 to 1920s oak refectory table valued at $300 in this condition and $700 in refinished condition.

I almost did not click fast enough to answer, you do have to write @rarewares to have these sent to me rather than go onto a public list.

Please scroll to the top or bottom of this page and click all five stars to end this one.
On mobile, just write FIVE STARS if you do not see the blue words Rate the Expert to Finish.
Bonuses are welcome!

For a new item, start over at
https://www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-rarewares/
and write @RAREWARES in the ask a question box.Be sure that you are logged in.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.