Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA, USPAP Compliant through 2019
71377891

Please could I have a valuation of the two items I have

Customer Question

Please could I have a valuation of the two items I have photographed.1) - British Songs for British Boys by Sydney H. Nicholson.First published 1903, this is the Re-Issue with Additions 1917.2) - Classic Illustrated No 18. - Waterloo. Issue number does not seem to match with internet records of either US or UK production runs.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 7 days ago.

Expert:  Nora replied 6 days ago.

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 6 days ago.

Your question has only now come to my attention.

Please add a photo of the entire title/publisher page(s) in these.

~Nora

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Photos as requested
Expert:  Nora replied 5 days ago.

Thank you for the images.

I too cannot find a No 18 Classics Illustrated, this one should be #135.

I will opt-out and open your question again to all the experts at no additional charge. If someone knows the answer they will post a response to you here. Do not re-list your question! That is a duplicate; it will be closed by admin and slows down the system. I will not be able to respond back after opting-out

Your question can be seen by all the experts. There is not a guarantee that you will receive a response.

I do hope you find the information that you seek.

~Nora